This handrail mount uses a mechanical fit for mounting to a stainless steel pipe. We recommend securing it in place with an adhesive such as Loctite 2760. No welding or bolts required! The mount features 3/4″ insert and 120-degrees of swivel.
Pipe Mount Dimension Details
- Insert fits round pipes measuring 1-1/4″ or 1-1/2″ Schedule 10 (select size when ordering)
- Insert depth: 3/4″
- Height: 3-1/16″
Material Type and Finish
- Stainless steel type 304
- Brushed satin finish
- Verify mounting fit and placement
- Thoroughly clean pipe and insert surfaces with a dry, non-abrasive cloth to remove any dirt or oils
- Apply Loctite 2760 to the pipe mount’s insert
- Insert the pipe mount and wipe any excess Loctite with cloth. Follow Loctite package instructions for handling and curing time.
Screws for mounting to handrail are not included. We recommend using #10 stainless steel countersink screws, available at your local hardware store.
2D and/or 3D CAD models are available upon request. Please contact us so we can provide the correct file version for your system and workflow.